Monday, June 29, 2015

Reason to like Kim Kardashian... If you don`t..

Kim's reality work has basically made her synonymous with the feeble lifestyle of Hollywood. Combine that with marrying Kanye West, a guy who's famously known with the word "egotistical," and her seeming inability to not sell every product known to man makes her impossible to ignore, too.

However, the star has recently become more outspoken with regards to the Armenian Genocide, pushing President Obama and the US government to acknowledge the event. Every year, she's marked the occasion on social media and helps to get it trending across Twitter. 

here is what She said Below;
 
"It’s time for Turkey to recognize it. It’s not the fault of the people who live there now; it was 100 years ago on Friday. I think if they recognize it and acknowledge it, everyone can move on. I believe in moving on and looking toward a brighter future, but you can’t move on unless you acknowledge the past. To not do so is an act of disrespect.

There’s a purple centennial pin that everyone wears to commemorate the genocide. Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan gave me his when I met him. Purple is my daughter’s favorite color, so she wants to wear it every single day. When she gets older, I will explain to her the real meaning behind it. I’m half Armenian, but I grew up with a such a strong sense of my Armenian identity, and I want my daughter to have the same.
My great-great-grandparents were so brave to move their whole family. I’ll honor them by passing their memory down to my daughter."