Friday, January 02, 2015

Korede Bello`s EM magazine Cover Shot

Happy new year from EM with their first issue of the year starring Mavin's Dorosuperstar @koredebello styled by the talented @tiannahsplacempire ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

WHO IS KOREDE BELLO ?

Korede Bello Born on the 29th of february 1997, is an 18 year old guitarist and student of Mass communication at the Nigerian institute of journalism. He hails from Lagos state.  He started performing on stage at the age of seven, staged named African Prince.

In school, Korede always participated in social activities such as acting,dancing and even singing competitions and represents his school. He formed his first music group with a friend in primary six and also wrote his first song.

When I got into secondary school, it was a different ball game. I was better and more into writing songs. But when I got into senior secondary school, I began professional music by recording my songs in the studio. My first official single was recorded when I was in secondary school. His parents gave him the support he needed. His father got him his first guitar and even paid for his first studio session.

After his performance in Mavins Dorobucci , his fanbase has tripled and his popularity increased and has won admiration of  many ladies..