Thursday, January 15, 2015

Funke Akindele Stunning in Promo Photos

 
The 34-yrs-old Nollywood actress Funke Akindele is looking smashing, with a shoki photo pose in the photo above, check out more stunning photos below; Just so cute, she tagged the photo above:
 I so love my #shoki dance!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ thanks @ememmorgan123 & @topfashionn for the outfit! #loving my #Gucci 's #kimleatherlaceupbootie 😘 @thepoloavenue #shoutout to my #gbogbobigsgirl #glamsquad @yolandaokereke @facevillemakeovers @lamlyhairsignature
Photography: @moussamoussa Makeup: @facevillemakeovers outfit from: @ememmorgan123 styled by: @yolandaokereke




#Rocking my pretty dresses from @havilahdivas101 thanks sis. 2015 is our year! Cc: @yolandaokereke @facevillemakeovers @lamlyhairsignature


#Rocking my pretty dresses from @havilahdivas101 thanks sis. 2015 is our year! Cc: @yolandaokereke @facevillemakeovers @lamlyhairsignature



photo credit: Funke Akindele