Wednesday, December 31, 2014

MEET: Binoculars Magazine Most Fashionable Instagramer for the Year 2014!!!!

 We peruse the internet and came across this fantastic Lady, Ms. Addie the fashion guru, that has caught eyes of many on-lookers especially Binoculars Magazine. We love the_stunningandelegant  and we happened to run by Hiaddie and we saw striking poses with well put-together outfits on Instagram! We specifically select some of her outfits for your personal viewing, hope you love them
 Upon Speaking to Street Glam she disclosed how she does what she do, when it comes to shopping and looking good;

quote: I have a strong love for finding inexpensive items and making them look chic. I’m also a fan of online shopping on my blog www.stylefluency.com I have a list of my favorite online stores. I love to shop all over the place from the malls to thrift stores. I’m constantly trying to find ways to look good without breaking the bank.