1. If you drop a whole egg on the floor, pour salt all over the egg, let it sit for a while, then use dustpan, the egg will come right up, without all that mess.
2. Soak stained hankies in salt water before
3. Sprinkle salt on your shelves to keep ants
4. Soak fish in salt water before descaling; the
scales will come off easier.
5. Put a few grains of rice in your saltshaker for easier pouring.
6. Add salt to green salads to prevent wilting.
7. Test the freshness of eggs in a cup of salt
water; fresh eggs sink;bad ones float.
8. Add a little salt to your boiling water when
cooking eggs; a cracked egg will stay in its shell this way.
9. A tiny pinch of salt with egg whites makes
them beat up fluffier.
10. Soak wrinkled apples in a mildly salted
water solution to perk them up.
11. Rub salt on your pancake griddle and your
flapjacks won't stick.
12. Soak toothbrushes in salt water before you first use them; they will last longer.
13. Use salt to clean your discolored coffee pot.
14. Mix salt with turpentine to whiten you
bathtub and toilet bowl.
Thank me later
Written by favour moyse
Favour Moyse loves plenty Jesus, candle lights dinner and white chocolate. she is genuinely concerned about those around her and believes every bad person has an iota of good in them. Visit her blog http://favourmoyse.blogspot.com. She tweets from @dahliadona.